Saturday 7 April 2012

Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a Gift.


Hey guys! Its been a while! My apology for not updating my blog this past few weeks. Been through extremely hard time after the result was revealed. My result was awful dissapointed and i couldnt feel any joy celebrating it even tho my parents didnt complain insanely and what my other friends told me it was a good effort. I'm feeling no doubt about having this kind of result cos i know i've been fooling around too much and yet, i made too much sin in the past before spm was started that time. I do believe karma has fuck me up after what i did in the past and its a sign of a lesson for me need to learn one more time for this year. But somehow, i do feel regret about it but that is not what i meant that i will regret it forever. I realised that everyone makes mistake somehow. God created a sin so that He can test us to learn from our mistake and not to do it again. We make mistake and we learn from it almost everyday in our lives. I have to admit that who cares about my damn failure result i have now. I did the most effort action i can take and maybe thats the end of the destiny how i ended with. But that doesnt mean i will be a FAILURE forever! I believe God will give us a chance everyday to fulffil re-make our mistake cos He believes that we can do better than yesterday. God always had a different plan for us. We humans will never in the same way that God has plan for us. Some people might have a straight A and straightly headed to a high education or maybe an offer for a scholarship. And some people have not had what they been expected all this time. But that doesnt mean your destiny forever will be end on that journey! All i'm trying to say is NEVER GIVE UP on your life! We all deserve a second chance. And use that chance to strenghten your journey! We must fight and battle for it even tho how hard is the journey we're going through. You might feel very depressed and think that you will not make it on your journey but in the end you will made it! Thats how it works! Like what they always said in Malay "Susah-susah dahulu, senang-senang kemudian". Forget about the mistake you did on the past. Think of the future. You create the future. The future is in your hand. Always remember that yesterday is history. Tomorrow is Mystery. And today is a gift. Always live and believe for what you create. And die protecting it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment