Monday 19 March 2012

Chaos Night

Yo folks! How was your weekend last week? Well, hope you guys aint had a chaos weekend like mine. LOL. Yesterday, i had the craziest experience that i never done in my entire life and it cause so much trouble until i had involve my peeps and lecture by their parents. OMG! LOL. I knew this kind of behaviour is totally wrong but its the matter of sacrifice or "just do it" during in the middle of boring night out and no life routine situation. It all start when my peeps, zac, naz & i went to hangout for a while at zac's house. We went to expert for lunch & go for a drive to naz house after that.  Then zac told me & naz that his family need his helping hand to clean and checking his 2nd house at samarahan. He also told that his parents say you can invite along your friends, so we kinda just go for it and help them too since we had no routine on weekend. All we do in that house is clean and gardening. Naz was pretty good doing all the gardening work but me, i am so ashamed of myself because i had no idea how to gardening all the work since i'm borneoan dayak. Luckily, i had a chance of myself to learn how to gardening by zac's parents and it is a good lesson for me tho. And it was kinda fun too until my hand and fingers gone purple cos this past few holidays, i never work so hard. The food they made for dinner was incredible delicious until i had 3 round of plate and i couldnt stop and deny myself not to take it anymore. LOL. So, we went straight home after we finish everything and the parents straight went to bed while zac, naz and i went to chill at hijau cafe for a while. While we having fun at hijau, all sudden, my missy peeps nini inviting me chillin at 101 cafe & clubbing on late night. So i kinda agree and inviting naz along. We didnt go to clubbing actually cos we change our mind, so we heading to bar and had 1 glass vodka and a beer. We dont want to get too much cos my peeps naz gonna be so much in trouble if he gets drunk and nini is gonna be drunk while driving. And whats worst, she dont have a license P and she wanted to drive so bad instead of me. I know this sounds fucking idiot crazy but she just dont let me drive and i get scared and nervous because there are might be a roadblock in this late night. Naz told me to relax so i'm doing my best to try to. So we stop by at 101 cafe for a while since i'm feeling too nerve racking sitting in the car with my peeps who drives with no license P. We been sitting there for an hour till we are out of breathe to talk. LOL. After a long chill at 101, we straightly sent naz home because we dont want him to get in so much trouble. But then something chaos just happen when we sent naz home. First, he was lock from outside. And second, when nini was about to reverse the car, she almost hit the gangster car until those gangster giving that evil mad look and they almost wanna take action on us but luckily we didnt hit the car and get out from that road fast. I almost had a heart attack and i was about to pee in nini's car while nini was feeling slumber and no idea what she's doing. But thank God we didnt mess up those gangster. LOL.  Nini and i felt its still early to went home since we are free, so we head to lepak at sharen appartment until 2am in the morning. Feels like havent seen her for a years cos she was staying on plkn for like 3 months and my life was fucking suckish and boring without her around. And so as my other besties who went to plkn too. That day was the day when they all got back home officially so i wanna meet them so bad cos never seen them in ages. I was about to meet my besties koko & chelly today but they couldnt cos they had other things to take care of., so instead nini and i visit sharen. It was a fun night. LOL. More like fun chaos night.

No comments:

Post a Comment